Western Province Bowls
083 412 3628
021 531 1541
Your Questions Answered
- The Club Closing Date for entries is 18 January 2021. The closing date for entries to reach Denise at email@example.com is 25 January 2021. Only entries which are submitted via Club Secretaries to their District Secretary will be accepted.
- District Secretaries are to please submit the final Summary Sheet to Denise by 25 January 2021.
- Proof of payment for the entry fees (number of teams entered x R600) is to accompany the individual entry forms or your summary sheet. Please advise all entrants to use their Club and their Skip’s name as a payment reference.
- Please ensure that BSA membership numbers are included on the entry forms. This means that no country, associate, social members or other subsidiary class of members may participate.
The entry amount includes a Raffle Sheet (20 tickets) which will be allocated a page number by our office as and when official team entries are received.
A set of Drakes Pride Bowls are up for grabs for each Tournament (Men’s & Ladies).
Should any club wish to sell additional lists, please inform our office and we will get additional sheets to you.
Dual Members may play for any Club of which they are a Member, subject to:
- Both Clubs being in the same District, and
- The Member having the agreement of the Club concerned.
The official Tournament Handbook is already being planned. Please note the following:
- All Clubs are invited to sponsor a greeting-cum-courtesy message at R100 for a one-liner which is to be included in the Tournament Handbook. Please confirm and submit your message to Lynette Botha to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 5 February 2021.
- A letter offering Districts and/or Clubs advertising space within the Handbook is also attached. This includes the costs and the exposure that the handbook receives.
- Each team will receive one handbook at no cost.
- Badges have to be pre-ordered and no additional badges will be on sale when the tournament commences.
- Skips are to please indicate on the entry form as to how many badges are required at R30 per badge.
All entrants are requested to indicate their preferred zone for play in the Round Robin section of the Tournament. The zones are:
Kuilsrivier to Gordons Bay
Durbanville to Milnerton
Pinelands to Fish Hoek
We will endeavour to place all teams in their preferred zone, but preference will be given to teams from outside Western Province for zoning. Playoffs and finals will be played at Headquarters, which is Western Province Cricket Club.
The All Cape 2021 Tournament is very proudly sponsored by Personal Trust.
All Skips must be advised that branded clothing in direct opposition to our Sponsor may not be worn!
If unsure, teams should please check with Chris Nurrish before having any kit made.